Although our company is based outside of the United States and not governed by US law, we respect the rights of copyright holders and have therefore implemented certain policies to voluntarily comply with laws such as as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").Nevertheless, our company reserves all rights and objections to the formal application of US law to its operations.
This website does not host any images or videos (like google), we only use videos and images from content provider like pornhub, xvideos, etc. We only use the embedded player, and we are not responsible for the broadcasted videos. We invite you to make your request to the host of videos such as pornhub, xvideos or xhamster.
Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Code, if you believe that any of your copyrighted material is being infringed on the Website, we have designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
Nevertheless, we can deindex your videos : Notifications should be e-mailed with the Contact Form to notifications.
All notifications not relevant to us or ineffective under the law will receive no response or action thereupon. Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c)(3) of the United States Code, an effective notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication to our agent that includes substantially the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide a URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material on the Website;
- Information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or an authorized representative.